Saturday 19 November 2011

263: A Picture is worth a thousand words...

And I'm currently struggling to get my photos from my camera to blogger. Which is stopping me off from blogging. Kind of a shame I'd used my camera instead of my phone. And even if I could replace a picture with a thousand words; life's too short to type them on an iPad.

My laptop is banjaxed with a broken hard-drive and I'm currently mid-fight with Tesco to get them to repair/replace it. It's 16 months old and they are acting like they're doing me a big favour. The more they stall, the more determined I am to make them fix it. I've spoken to Consumer Direct who were brilliant and with this confidence, vengeance or at least a new hard-drive will be mine.

In the meantime I've still been cooking and once repaired shall have stories of:
- plum and raspberry jam. A success
- reinventing baked beans. A waste of time
- pot roasted Silverside of beef. Lush

Hopefully back soon. Peace and love, peace and love. X

5 comments:

  1. Go get 'em! Looking forward to the posts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a b.........! Don't let them get away with it and demand compensation for al the inconvenience to boot.

    Looking forward to your Unplugged ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all. Small progress.... Apparently an 'engineer' will be ringing me and they've now said they'll fix it. Only taken a week and a half to be promised a phone call. I shall persevere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your web site provided us with valuable information to work on. You have done a formidable job and our whole community will be grateful to you.
    Stop by my site funnymariogames

    ReplyDelete

Go on leave me a message (but don't be mean):