Monday 14 December 2009

Post 145: Mini Roast

From friday's challenge to myself, I've managed about 3 1/2 out of 5. When I were nowt but a lad, that would warrant a 'B', so not too bad.


Here's sunday's mini roast. You'll be pleased to see I'm back with the roast dinner massive. This is just a mini roast dinner, there's no yorkshires and no cheese sauce based item. I'd been too distracted with christmas trees to have time for such niceties.

But, of course plenty of other nice easy stuff to be plucked out of the veg box. It's just so easy at this time of the year, you can barely go wrong!

This week, Mashed potato, roasted carrots, parsnips and more potatoes, sprout and cabbage. Very simple, but so very nice too.

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for Sunday lunch type dinners, looks very good, even without the yorkshires!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks; I did miss them a bit though.

    ReplyDelete

Go on leave me a message (but don't be mean):