Wednesday 29 July 2009

Post 70: Pork with vegetables

Further progress in my quest. Much vegetable usage!

New potatoes, roasted for 25 minutes, and then added onion, the two little bulbs of garlic and a few mini swedes chopped fairly small and a couple of Pork loin steaks.

Next some green beans. Well half were a normal looking green and the other half were almost black. The kind of looked like dried dead worms. Not a terribly appealing look. By the time they'd been boiled, they'd turned a deep bottle green. I should have laid them out in stripes really; just for fun.

Also I fried some cabbage with yet more garlic and chilli. I know I've done this before, but it's mine and I like it.


I really must work on my photos: the beans look hooge and the cabbage looks like service station scrambled egg. In the flesh it looked much more normal than that honest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on leave me a message (but don't be mean):