Thursday 5 March 2009

Day 1: 4th March 2009

Here's my blog on what I'm being able to do with my veg box.

Day 1: I've got planned a lovely vegetable curry choc full of fresh local organic veggies. However what it was a long particularly dull day at work, so I popped down the pub for a couple. It was that cold out, that the pubs were dead and so, somewhat dispirited I came home.

Tee became salted pork dripping on toast, with pickled onions on the side.

Ratings:
Health: Cyril Smithesque
Ease: Easy peasy lemon squeezy
Taste: Surprinsgly tasty, but I'm not sure I'll be coming back to this one for quite some time yet
Green-ness: Pale green, apart from the Hovis white sliced toaster loaf from Tesco's. Left over dripping and farmer's own pickled onions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on leave me a message (but don't be mean):